Jumper add-a-trace™ unique features
What are the add-a-trace PCB jumpers?
- The PCB jumpers are flat, stand-alone copper plated traces with sized pads and holes matching the circuit boards.
- Are ready for rigid-flex PC boards (pre-routed, flat, and soldered jumper).
- Insulated and the pads are tinned, with solder ready.
- Jumpers are laid out exactly to the proper routing requirements using Gerber CAD file data or padmaster film to produce the exact size dimensions.
How add-a-trace PCB jumpers helps you:
- Simplified installation (reduces skill level required)
- Uses standard assembly techniques
- Jumpers can be installed prior, during, or after assembly, and, can be bare-board tested
- Customer appeal is increased because of greatly reduced visibility; do away with the “used/circuitboard/appearance” caused by the poor appearance of wires
- Simplify a field retrofit installation change
- Will increase quality and reliability by insuring consistent workmanship
with the add-a-trace CAD group
- Simplifies configuration control: ECO changes can be handled as a unique”component”
Industries served include: aerospace, communications, computer, defense, electronic, hybrid, interconnect, laser, dental medical instrumentation military, ordinance, optical, power semiconductor, semiconductors, RFID, RF, microwave, tactical, weapons systems, and other high tech technology OEMs.
We can help with any engineering change orders that are required with help from our engineering support and design team. We will gladly take the time and evaluate your needs.
We offer prompt delivery, superior quality, prototypes, and development projects are welcome. E-fab Inc. 1075 Richard Ave., Santa Clara, California. 800.600.3322. Contact E-FAB today.
Specify the size dimensions and we can create a PCB jumper for you.
If you need hundreds, thousands, or millions pre-fabricated, pre-insulated for flex or rigid-flex PC circuit boards, we can customize it with your exact specifications. Do you need EMI RF shields for your PC boards? Check out E-FAB PCB shielding.
E-FAB gives you a jumper into new technology, with precision photo chemical machining, circuit board components, and add-a-trace ECNs