E-FAB fabricates printed circuit board components, flex circuit board components, flexible boards, fabricated microwave circuits, and other items, for specialized technology applications. See below for more details.
Here is a sampling of the PCB parts manufactured by E-FAB: heat sinks, interconnects, thermal frames, lead frames, layers, and planes, window busses, RF shields and screens for circuit boards, EMI shielding and fence assemblies, PCB stiffeners, carriers, step lids, hybrid step lids, RF EMI shields for flex, and a wide variety of specialty flex circuits too. We also do lead frame pre-production, stamping pre-production, prototype, stamping prototypes, and manufacturing for high temperature variations and other applications.
- bossed, risered
- photo chemically machined or routed silver soldered assemblies
Various Metals and Alloys Including:
- cu: alloy 101 & 110
- aluminum: 1100, 6061, 5052
- brass, beryllium copper, molybdenum,
- stainless steel, spring steel,
- magnetic alloys, and other alloys.
Plating and Finishing:
- nickel: mil-c-26074b & qq-n-290a
- tin plating
- gold plating
- hard anodize: mil-a-8625c
- conversion coat: mil-c-5541b
- epoxy powder coating
- epoxy solder mask coating
- Per: mil-l-45208a
- Note: All of the listed items can be manufactured & be provided in any
of the materials, PCB configurations, plating, plus any of the finishes along with inspection.
Industries served include: PCB, aerospace, communications, computer, electronic, EMI technologies, hybrid, rigid printed circuit boards and rigid flexible PCBs, Interconnect, laser, dental medical instrumentation, military, ordinance, optical, power semiconductor, semiconductors, solar, robotics, RFID microwave antenna, stacked memory interconnect modules, tactical, weapons systems, and other high tech OEMs.
Contact E-FAB today.
We offer prompt delivery, superior quality, prototypes, development projects are welcome. E-FAB, Inc. 1075 Richard Ave., Santa Clara, California.
Call toll free: 800.600.3322.
We can help you in the engineering & design phases of your special parts projects. Email, fax, or send us your prints, CAD files, or even hand drawings. We will gladly work up a quote for you.
- Fenical, G. (2004) “Shielding for Automotive EMC Design”, Compliance Engineering
- Clupper, T. (May 2003) “Improve PCB Shielding For Portable Devices”, Microwaves & RF
- pg. 2 “
Studies into the shielding effectiveness of different shielding approaches on printed-circuit boards
- pg. 2 “
- Photochemical Milling Definition